Monday, August 15, 2011

Just very very busy...

With this whole move coming, life is pretty stressful... I've been getting lots of awesome training in and just goofing around with different stuff... it's really been great! I am getting started into a 1 month program right away though. I feel like I need to get back to something with some structure... with a life that feels out of control sometimes, structured training feels nice.

Friday I did some bench work... needed to prove to myself I could do 135lbs raw... failed the first time, but it's in my head... so I did it to a 2bd, then to a 1bd... then to my chest... it's all in my lats... If I keep my back tight, like I should, then it's easy... and it was. Lots of board work to follow of course.

Saturday was the stairs at Heritage Ranch http://www.panoramio.com/photo/35033933 and then sled pulls... super fun stuff!! We worked hard and it was great...

Sunday was squats... 5x5 with belt - 160,170,180 no belt, 190,200 with belt... not pretty but possibly due to those stairs the day before ;) Finished with stiff leg DLs 6s, 4 sets total I think... kneeling hip thrusts with a million pounds and until forever I think... suitcase deadlifts 3x8 per side and anti rotational ab work...

No comments: